Needs: Innovative content aimed at tech security executives.
Solution: 12 short stories that teach security lessons with a classic fairy tale twist. The series is titled “Securely Ever After.”
Process: Assign one IBM security product to each fairy tale. Conference call with IBM team members to better understand each product and their target audience, and to define each story outline. Incorporate relevant SEO phrasing into each story. Provide social media copy for sharing.
- Lessons in Security campaign
- Goldilocks Finds an Identity and Access Management Solution That is Just Right
- Grandma or the Wolf? Red Gets Smart About Fraud Protection
- Threat Hunters Hansel and Gretel Keep the Forest Safe
- Enterprise Mobility Management Even the Apprentice Can Control
- The Emperor’s New Insider Threats
- The Ugly Duckling’s Security Testing Transformation
- Slow and Steady Wins the Application Security Testing Race
- The Gingerbread Man Cooks up a GDPR Compliance Plan
- The Grasshopper, the Ants, and the Incident Response Plan
- more to come…
Comments on this entry are closed.